Some of you may remember: in 2018 and 2019 Enterprise Europe Brussels c/o hub.brussels provided customised support to women entrepreneurs (founder or co-founder of a tech-oriented SME) to apply to the SME-Instrument (former name of the EIC Accelerator funding scheme). Women entrepreneurs can always count on NCP Brussels‘ support to submit R&DI project proposals under the last H2020 calls .
At that time, the initiative through which we did provide such a support was the WE GROW project. For the purposes of that action, Enterprise Europe Brussels did collaborate with the WEGate platform.
Today, we want to catch women entrepreneurs’ attention on a webinar organised by WEGate platform, focused on measures introduced by the different women entrepreneurship (WE) stakeholders to help women businesses during the COVID-19 crisis.
The webinar, scheduled for 07th July 2020 (11am – 12:30pm, CET), is aimed at strengthening coordination among the WE community by gaining insight into COVID-19 related initiatives for women entrepreneurs and those who support them, as well as promoting a culture of learning with an underlying multiplirer effect.
The webinar will feature the following speakers:
– Sanja Popovic Pantic, Phd, Chair of Women Entrepreneurship Group, Enterprise Europe Network
– Elizabeth Lehnich, Member of the Board – International Affairs, Association of German Women Entrepreneurs (VdU)
– Maggie Berry OBE, Executive Director for Europe WEConnect International
– Anna Falth, Programme Manager of the WE EMPOWER project, UN Women
REGISTRATIONS : https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_I9XRzuieTXK_wZspjwg3yw
There are limited places for this event, so be sure to register* now
* Please note that registrations will be subjected to a review and approval process.