The European Defence Agency (EDA) is establishing a database of independent experts who can be called on in connection with the Preparatory Action on Defence Research (PADR) for the following tasks:
(a) Evaluation of proposals;
(b) Monitoring of the implementation of actions;
(c) Ethics reviews, checks and audits.
EDA is looking for experts with a high level of expertise and professional experience in a military context, in one or more of the following areas:
- Unmanned Platforms;
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and
- Force Protection and Soldier Systems;
- Military Cyber protection;
- Laser technologies;
- Electronic components.
Expertise will also be required on crosscutting issues such as:
- Strategic technology foresight;
- ITAR-related components in Europe’s armament systems;
- Military standards and interoperability;
- Military ethical, legal and societal aspects.
Prospective independent experts shall also have appropriate language skills in particular in English for the tasks to be carried out.
Registrations must be submitted via the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/.
The call for expression of interest is permanently open (no deadline).