Enterprise Europe Network invite you to the Applied Artificial Intelligence Conference.
The Conference and the BtoBs will be held virtually on the 11th of May 2020. The aim of the BtoBs will be to organise matchmaking between AI solutions providers and AI solutions end-users.
Among the participants are renowned international experts such as Dr Eng Lim Goh, Senior Vice President of HPE, and computer pioneer from the very beginning, and from Montreal, one of the top AI hotspots worldwide, Alex Shee will attend as keynote speaker – COO of Element AI, one of the fastest growing companies in this field.
What can you expect?
- Use cases of Artificial Intelligence for businesses
- Prearranged virtual 1:1 meetings – see who’s taking part and create your own schedule!
- Online panel discussions on the topics export success, sustainability & ethics and location & competition
- Virtual workshops
- +500 participants from all around the world
- Pre-arranged virtual B2B meetings between participants and solution providers, users and experts from all business sectors will be organized by the Enterprise Europe Network Austria via the new B2match tool for virtual meetings.
Please arrange your meetings here: https://aaic2020.b2match.io/signup
More and more companies are considering the use of intelligent self-learning machines that can help them to drive their sales and profits. Using the right technologies in the right place efficiently can give companies the decisive competitive advantage. Find out what these developments can mean for your company at the Applied Artificial Intelligence Conference!
Registration is now possible at https://aaic2020.b2match.io
Contact : email@example.com