Paris – from the 16th until the 18th of May
VivaTech is the world’s rendezvous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation. It’s a gathering of the world’s brightest minds, talents, and products taking place in Paris on 16–18 May 2019.
From top speakers and exhibitions to open innovation and live experiences, VivaTech is a celebration of today’s innovations and tomorrow’s possibilities for everyone who believes in the power of technology to transform business and society.
The 2018 edition gathered more than 100 000 participants, 9 000 startups and almost 2 000 investors.
For the second year, hub.brussels (Enterprise Europe Network, Export, nextech.brussels and software.brussels) will facilitate the participation of Brussels-based companies and help you to make the most out of this amazing event.
Programme for Brussels-based startups :
– a tour and matchmaking with innovative French companies on Vivatech booths from different French regions : Paris region, Centre, Bourgogne Franche Comté, Hauts de Seine, Occitanie, Provence Alpes cote d’Azur, Normandie
– Participate to open innovation challenges with large accounts
– Meet with companies from London, Copenhagen, Switzerland and Barcelona
– networking events in Paris
– participation to the trade fair and access to pitching sessions.
Media quotes :
“VivaTech is a place where tech and common good advance and progress together” – The Washington Post
“VivaTech concentrates France’s booming tech scene and its minds” – Tech Crunch
If you are interested, register here and contact Benjamin Carnec at firstname.lastname@example.org
Export subsides : up to 75% of travel costs for startups (less than 4 years – see eligibility here)