The 9th edition of MURCIA FOOD BROKERAGE EVENT will present the latest creations in the field of food technology. Participation is open to companies, universities, technology centers and research institutes from all over Europe with advanced or innovative food technology requests and offers.
So, for not missing an excellent opportunity to hold bilateral meetings aimed at establishing technology cooperation agreement, you should consider participating in the next edition of Murcia FOOD Brokerage Event, which will take place on May 14 – 15, in Murcia (Spain).
Hygienic design of facilities and food safety
- Authentication of food products, rapid control systems, etc.
- New food products (prebiotic, functional, etc.)
- Life cicle
- Eco design
- Reuse of food by-products including water
- Minimizing post harvest losses
- Other topics of interest to the food industry
Conservation technology. Active and intelligent packaging
- Gases in supercritical condition
- Active packaging and new containers, other.
Automation and control processes
- Process monitoring, sensors, communication, robotics, etc.
This free event is organised by the Regional Development Agency of the Region of Murcia (INFO) in collaboration with AINIA (Agrofood Technology Institute) and the Food and Canning Technology Center.
Murcia Food Brokerage Event is an initiative of SEIMED Murcia, member of the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) supported by the European Commission.
Willing to learn more and register?
Visit https://murciafood2019.b2match.io/ to have the full details of the event and the deadlines or contact Frédéric Suche (firstname.lastname@example.org)