Online Matchmaking Event to initiate collaboration between the chemical industry and international startups
- 7 Oct 2021 Matchmaking Event @ CIEX Europe Conference 2021
- 8 Oct 2021 Matchmaking Event + Networking Day
- 8 Oct 2021 Webinar for startups “IP & Software”
The chemical industry faces diverse challenges these days. Issues like digitisation, process improvements, ecological and social responsibility shape a new operation setting for companies. The pressure to innovate is high, while the time needed remains an obstacle.
Chem-Match: Corporates meet Startups 2021 « Green & Digital » brings impetus to the chemical open innovation. We match corporates with startups from the fields of chemistry, biotechnology, bioelectronics, environment, sustainability, digital process management and digital innovation.
Hessen Trade & Invest with the Enterprise Europe Network and the project partners CIEX Europe Conference, 5-HT Digital Hub Chemistry & Health, Infraserv at Industry Park Höchst, and the European IP Helpdesk offer this special event format for meeting and discussing about corporate – startup collaboration.
Startups and Scaleups get the opportunity to;
- Meet international corporates from the chemical industry for individual B2B-meetings during the matchmaking event on 7 and 8 October
- Join the top-class conference programme at CIEX Europe 2021 conference in Frankfurt/Main and online
- Participate in an online webinar “IP & Software” to get valuable tips for negotiations with industrial companies
Registration & Infos: https://chem-match2021.b2match.io