The B2B event is taking place on 8 September 2021 as part of the Digital Rail Convention 2021. It is basically planned as an on-site event, but can also be carried out virtually due to the current uncertain situation (Covid).
The B2B@digitalrailconvention2021 brings together companies from a different European countries and offers a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time – and cost efficient and result in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
Conditions of participation
- Participation virtually in the B2B event is free of charge.
- Participation on-site requires a registration to the Digital Rail Convention 2021 which offers an extensive programme for interested parties from the mobility sector.
- Please note: A limited number of discounts are available to registered participants of the on-site B2B event.
-> 1. Register for free for the B2B event here , 2. Receive Promo – Code, 3. Register for the conference here (Normal fee: 500 Euro, reduced fee with Promo-Code for on-site B2B-participants: 430 Euro).
Digitisation | Rail infrastructure | IoT(5G) | Energy storage | Sensors |
Data processing | Engines | Functionalities in composite materials
- As purchaser – find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager – find new European customers
- As product developer – find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions (technology transfer)
- As a researcher – get in contact with SME and further research institutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
More information: https://digitalrailconvention2021.b2match.io/