DG GROW is organising ’EU Open for Business – A new compass for SMEs’, a series of webinars designed to help entrepreneurs and business intermediaries navigate through the various EU support tools and mechanisms for Small and Medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The webinars can also help SMEs recover after the COVID-19 pandemic and make the transition to a more sustainable and digital economy. The online event will take place on 26-28 May. Registrations are now open (see link below) and will remain open until 25 May.
During the event, participants will not only hear about the SME Strategy for a sustainable and digital Europe but also receive practical tips and advice on:
- Doing business in the EU Single Market,
- EU financial support for SMEs,
- Intellectual Property and how to protect it,
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme,
- Access to new markets in the EU and beyond,
- The CASSINI Initiative and how SMEs can use space data in a down to earth way.
Simultaneous interpretation will be provided. The following languages have been requested: EN, FR, DE, ES, IT, PL, PT.
The full event programme is online here.