On the 2nd of July, the European Commission published the updated and final Space programme for 2020. You can find it in the following link.
Related to this programme, COSMOS2020 plus Space NCP Network together with the European Commission, Research Executive Agency (REA) and EGNSS Agency (GSA) are organizing this autumn the following events:
- Horizon 2020 Space Info Day & Brokerage Event
12 – 13 September 2019 / Prague, Czech Republic
More information and registration: https://h2020-space-information-day.b2match.io/
- Space week in Rome
9 – 11 October 2019/ Rome / Italy
More information and registration: https://spaceweek2019-italy.b2match.io/
- Horizon 2020 Space International Information Day & Brokerage Event
13 – 14 November 2019 / Warsaw, Poland
More information and registration: https://h2020-space-info-day.b2match.io/
During those events the content of last Horizon2020 Space Calls will be presented by the experts from EC, REA, GSA and EASME.
You shouldn’t miss this opportunity if you are interested in:
- meeting other motivated Space actors from all over Europe (B2B –bilateral meetings, pitch session)
- receiving first-hand information on the last Space calls under Horizon 2020
- learning about Space opportunities in H2020 and beyond
- getting an idea of the next EU Framework Programme Horizon Europe & European Space Policy in new MFF 2021-2027
Make the most of this chance to network with other participants on potential future projects.
For further information, you may contact Virginia Gómez Oñate