Here is the Digital Transformation Monitor, a monitoring portal providing insight into statistics and initiatives.
Digital transformation is pervasive, while offering key industrial and technological opportunities, but also challenges and policy impact.
The Digital Transformation Monitor is an initiative taken by DG Growth of EC which aims to foster the knowledge base on the state of play and evolution of digital transformation in Europe. This initiative calls for views and ideas about digital transformation, to be provided by mail to GROW-DTM@ec.europa.eu but already offers the first insights on:
– Sectors (automotive; healthcare and pharmaceutical)
– Technology ( 3D printing, autonomous cars)
– Challenges (regulations & standards linked to new technologies, services, or business models)
– Policy (with examples from cities and regions and national initiatives)
– Evidence on the extent of digital transformation in Europe via the Digital Transformation Scoreboard 2017
– Data explorer provides an overview of the current state of play of European businesses as regards digital transformation. The data explorer allows for a comparative assessment of the factors conducive to the digital transformation of businesses
The Digital Transformation Monitor portal is available HERE