Supply Chain disruption : what's the situation in your sector?
Last November 9th the EC published a call for proposal on greening social economy SMEs and entrepreneurs in the proximity and social economy ecosystem through transnational co-operation
The EC adopted yesterday the "Drone Strategy 2.0 for a Smart and Sustainable Unmanned Aircraft Eco-System in
Europe", closing works started in 2014 to build the foundations of a comprehensive EU policy in the field of drones
Enterprise Europe Network manages Europe's largest online database of business opportunities
Are you facing late payment from your customers?
Give your opinion with the consultation on late payment directive
Enterprise Europe Brussels is Enterprise Europe Network’s local contact point for Brussels companies. The team of network experts at hub.brussels and BECI-Chamber of Commerce of Brussels offers personalised services to Brussels companies to help them innovate and internationalise.
- They provide advice to grow internationally and face the challenges of the Single Market.
- help find partners abroad
- and provide support for innovation, digitalisation and the transition to more sustainability within companies.
A platform to connect with international partners
- Thousands of offers and requests from companies looking for business, technological and research cooperation.
- With the support of Enterprise Europe Brussels, you can disseminate your company profile and your business proposal, and receive new requests or cooperation offers.