Overview of 3 EU funding available for SMEs with innovations in the field of environment
You missed the EIC Accelerator “Green Deal” cut-off”? There are luckily other funding available for SMEs having developed innovations in the field of environment and who wish to bring their product to markets and to scale up and notably
- LIFE close to market projects – Next deadline 14 July 2020
- Horizon 2020 EIC Accelerator – Next deadline 7/10/2020
- Eurostars – Next deadline 3/09/2020 – This brokerage event aims to help you find partners.
Nevertheless there are small differences between these funding streams which are shown in a table published by NCP Brussels.
- Your project should be very innovative at a European Level.
- All these funding streams are very competitive.
- Double EU funding is not allowed. In particular, should you apply for both the EIC Accelerator and LIFE make sure that you indicate the EIC Accelerator application in your LIFE application because failing to do so could result in the rejection of your LIFE application.
For support in building your project, Brussels-based SMEs can contact
- Camille Lépinay for R&I environment projects
- Jean-Philippe Mergen for LIFE Projects (as part of the services of the Enterprise Europe Network).