This European Forum aims at promoting defence and dual use technologies in the maritime field. It will bring together high-level European defence and dual-use experts, public authorities, clusters, and companies (large accounts & SMEs).
The objectives of the event will be to :
– Raise awareness among public and private economic stakeholders about the potential of dual-use technologies for the European maritime sector;
– Present the opportunities for EU funding in the area of dual use and defence as well as cooperation between civil and military stakeholders.
– Foster development of interregional and European collaboration between maritime stakeholders, in particular between public authorities, clusters and SMEs.
Participants will have the opportunity to take part in a matchmaking session in order to maximise their business opportunities by meeting relevant players in the European maritime sector.
– registration from February 1st to May 18th 2018
– meeting selection from February 26th to May 21st 2018
Participation to the B2B is restricted to participants of the forum
Location : precise location kept secret
Address address disclosed only after approval of participants.