Health Tech Hub Styria goes virtual in 2021. Following a very successful kick-off event in 2019 and its sequel in 2020, they offer you a concise but action packed virtual event with all the exciting features from the previous events:
- Exceptional keynotes
- Investor pitching: an opportunity to pitch in front of investors
- Corporate call: the chance to present your solution in front of Austrian corporates
- Access to international experts’ panel: what separates good projects from excellent projects in the health tech sector
- B2B: make promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings
- An overview of what’s going on in the health-tech and biotech scene
Find your perfect partner for #HorizonEU Cluster “Health” project!
- Are you planning to join a Horizon Europe project in the Health Cluster in 2021?
- Do you want to build a competitive consortium?
- Would you like to meet potential partners for future collaborations?
Health Tech Hub Styria 2021 is the first B2B event that offers a dedicated partner search for the forthcoming Horizon Europe calls in the newly developed Cluster “Health” – the perfect opportunity to find project partners now!
- Medicine, human health
- Micro- and nanotechnology related to biological sciences
- Industrial biotechnology
- Genome research
For whom? Healthtech and biotech players like:
- Start ups
- End users, hospitals, physicians etc.
- E-health experts
- Regional and national stakeholders
The participation is free of charge. The official language used at the event is English.
Registration and more information: https://www.hth-styria.com/