The disintegration of international trade regimes, a raging global pandemic and challenges to the European peace order have strained or even completely disrupted established supply chains. To address these challenges, the Enterprise Europe Network has launched the Supply Chain Resilience platform.
The platform helps businesses to retain, re-structure or replace existing supply chains. Network partners, like Beci and hub.brussels for Brussels businesses, can now support European companies to secure the raw materials, parts, components and/or (semi-)finished goods or services they need to keep production rolling.
How Enterprise Europe Network support local businesses?
- Publish offers for raw materials, parts, components and/or (semi-)finished goods or services.
- Promote requests from European companies to sustain their supply chains.
- Match international suppliers with buyers of goods and services.
- Energy-Intensive Industries
- Mobility, Transport, Automotive
- Raw materials
- Renewable energy
What’s in it for businesses?
- Find new business partners and identify potential suppliers or buyers to secure supply chains.
- Showcase successful projects, innovative products, and cutting-edge technologies.
- Establish cross-border contacts between businesses, industries, support organisations, academia, important stakeholders and key decision-makers.
Offer or request can be published on the platform.