INNO4COV-19 Project aims to provide financial support to companies with the goal of accelerating the development and commercialization of innovative solutions that tackle COVID-19 and that have already been validated in lab environments (TRL6 or higher).
Technology domains eligible for funding:
- Innovative diagnostics and screening systems
- Protective equipment for People and safer Public
- Environmental surveillance
- Sensors & Devices for Telemedicine and Telepresence
- Companies or small consortia of companies established in one of the EU Member States or H2020 associated countries.
- The sectors of focus may include healthcare / medicine / biotech / biopharma, and IT-related topics (e.g. robotics, automation, electronics, nanotech, etc).
What they offer:
- Financial support – up to €100K (100% funded)
- Access to specific facilities and infrastructure
- Tailored support and guidance – technical, regulatory, business development and market introduction strategy
- Media exposure
For further information: http://www.inno4cov19.eu/open-call/
Application deadline: 30 April 2021 at 17:00 CET
Contact person at Enterprise Europe Brussels: Emilie Fonck