We know that you are going through difficult times. We would like to let you know that we are at your disposal for any support that could help your business. Our services are FOR FREE.
International & Innovation advisers at hub.brussels are available to have a virtual meeting with you to discuss your needs and see how we could help.
EU funding support, International Partnering & Business Support
NEW DURING COVID-19 CRISIS:
- EU Funding (H2020 – EIC Accelerator) for COVID-19 calls. Information on the calls and support the preparation of the proposal.
2. Find international partners
- Dedicated matchmaking platform to fight against Corona
- Virtual matchmaking events with our support :
3. Stay on track: get advice on your innovation management
- Support to think or rethink your mid-term innovation management in two steps:
- A virtual interview where we challenge your innovation management and identify improvement actions
- Support to implement those actions for upgraded innovation management to tackle business challenges
EXISTING SUPPORT, STILL GOING ON:
1. Guidance on financing and EU funding
- European Union funding: Identification of Research and Innovation relevant calls; The team also supports you with the preparation of the proposal
- Access to finance: Opportunities to look for investors during pitching sessions at thematic Brokerage Events and other relevant events,
- Monthly pitching sessions in collaboration with Solifin
2. Expand your international activities
Targeted meetings during matchmaking events (physical and online events)
- E2TECH for Smart Cities, 24/06/2020 Brussels
- Access to the worldwide Enterprise Europe Network portal where you can promote your offer, find disruptive suppliers and research partners.
- Use our network to find consortium partners for EU projects.
- Subscription to E-mail alert system on business development opportunities, coming from all around Europe and beyond
3. International company missions
For instance, Belgian-Dutch company mission on “green mobility for urban goods delivery” in October
4. Holistic Innovation Management services*
Full assessment workshop, benchmark and action plan to improve innovation management. We analyse in-depth innovation strategy, organisation & culture, structure, business, and life cycle. Innovation management services for high potential companies
5. Scale-up programme*
Tailored-made support to high potential startups to facilitate scaling-up (training, coaching, access to finance and international…) *
6. Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme between an experienced entrepreneur and a future/young entrepreneur. More information to register as a host entrepreneur here.
Feel free to contact us for more information or to book a virtual meeting. We are here for you.
For all questions regarding Regional and Federal support during COVID-19
- Visit https://1819.brussels/blog/coronavirus-et-entreprises-les-faq-en-un-coup-doeil
- Call 1819 (special number)
- See 1819 newsletter attached
- All information on measures related to COVID-19 crisis: http://lifetechbrussels.com/covid19/
Powered by: Brussels Capital Region and the European Commission.
* Limited number of beneficiaries. Contact us for eligibility criteria.