Expert advice for growth and expansion into international markets and to face the challenges of the Single market.
You can get free access to a range of advisory services such as:
- how to export your products or services to new markets
- how to apply VAT for selling your products or services in another country
- the best way to finance your plans for growth
- how to implement or adopt EU legislation and policies, standards in the Single Market
- how to participate in tender opportunities and public procurement.
- how to improve scale-up your business or the management of your innovation processes in order to raise business performance and achieve sustainable growth
- how to manage and exploit intellectual assets at international level
The Network’s areas of expertise are listed below.
How to get advice and empowerment?
1. Get in touch
Your first step is to get in touch with Enterprise Europe Network Brussels. An expert will then:
- provide you with the information you are looking for
- decide if you need to work together on a personalized plan
- redirect you to the most appropriate service
2. Agree on an action plan
If the Network is the right service for you, your Enterprise Europe Network Brussels expert can help create an action plan based on the following points:
- your business goals
- the actions you need to take to get there
- the timetable you plan to work to
3. Carry out the plan and get results
The Enterprise Europe Network Brussels experts will accompany your business along the way. Their job is to make sure that you meet your goals and that your business becomes more competitive as a result of your collaboration with the Network.
Areas of expertise
Network advisory services mainly focus on EU topics. Take a look at some of the areas where our experts can help your business:
- EU legislation and standardsHelping you apply EU regulations and standards.
- Access to international marketsProviding you with market intelligence and capacity building services, identify suitable markets for growth and advising on local business conditions.
- International public contractsMapping existing cross-border and EU tender opportunities and help you apply for calls.
- Finance and fundingHelping you identify sources of finance and ensure your business is investor ready.
- EU funding and application supportIdentifying EU funding opportunities that suit your business’ needs and help you apply.
- Intellectual property rights (IPR)Helping you protect and expand your IPR, and draft your patents and IPR exploitation strategies.
European Legislation: Speak up your voice!
Do you face problems with regulation or barriers in the framework of your activity in Europe or beyond?
You don’t find answers to your questions on European legislation?
Do you face difficulties to be in compliance with specific European Directives?
Enterprise Europe Network Brussels informs the European Commission on your problems, needs and expectations related to Europe.
Complete the questionnaire by describing briefly your case.