Expertise, contacts and events to connect you with the right international partners to grow your business.
The Network has the reach and expertise to find the right partner(s) for you to, for example:
- manufacture or distribute your products
- access new markets or represent foreign companies in your country
- find the technology you need to drive innovation in your business
- cooperate in research and development projects
1. Get in touch
Reach out to Enterprise Europe Network Brussels. An expert will:
- look at your needs and goals
- assess if you are ready for international partnerships
- advise you on how to better prepare for internationalization
- identify the best way for you to find a partner that matches your needs
2. Search for partners
Enterprise Europe Network Brussels experts will search potential partners for you, saving you time and money. They will:
- get in touch with the right experts in more than 60 countries
- leverage the Network’s online database of business opportunities
- arrange your participation in our international matchmaking events and trade missions
The Network manages Europe’s largest online database of worldwide business opportunities. It contains thousands of business, technology and research cooperation requests and offers from companies. The database is accessible for free. With the support of your Enterprise Europe Network Brussels expert, you can disseminate a company profile with the description of your activity and your cooperation offer/request. You can also subscribe to receive alerts on new requests and offers.
When you’ve found a suitable partner, an expert will advise and support you throughout the partnership process. Their job is to make sure that you meet your goals and that your business becomes more competitive, as a result of your collaboration with the Network.