On the occasion of DMEA, Europe’s leading industry event for healthcare IT, the Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg invites you to participate in the international partnering event “DMEA Business Meetings” taking place at the Exhibition Grounds Berlin (26 April 2023) and online (18-28 April 2023).
This event has been designed as a partnering platform offering an opportunity to meet potential partners for new business and R&D projects.
Representatives of companies, universities and research institutes offering or requesting innovative solutions, investigating new collaborations and searching for adequate project partners will get a great opportunity to discuss their ideas face-to-face in the pre-arranged meetings with international experts of interest.
Take the opportunity to achieve more visibility for your organization or business by setting up a profile on this page and find new international cooperation partners for research, technology and innovation.
Meetings last 20 minutes each. Participation in the matchmaking is free of charge.
A minimum of 2 confirmed meetings is required to receive a free day pass to enter the DMEA Business Meetings. You will receive your e-code a few days before the event.
- IT solutions for medical practices, laboratories and radiographers
- Software for hospitals, rehabilitation clinics and care homes
- Hardware und IT infrastructure
- Communication solutions
- Telemedicine solutions
- Medical technology (meets IT)
Why to participate
- Use the event to initiate new business projects
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe
- Get in touch with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Get the latest information about trends and innovations
Register here before 26 April
More info? Contact Emilie Fonck, EEN Advisor Health