Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Bremen in cooperation with jazzahead! is organizing matchmaking sessions to facilitate networking and to bring together interested potential business partners from the global jazz scene: producers, concert and festival organizers, bookers, artists management agencies, media representatives and musicians.
Leading up to jazzahead! 2021, which will be a digital edition due to the pandemic, a very special Matchmaking Session will be taking place from 10 – 12 March 2021 with several time slots with regard to the different time zones.
After the registration for this matchmaking event, the EEN Matchmaking Service will facilitate you in meeting the most promising business partners in pre-scheduled meetings.
jazzahead! being global
- Overseas partners: Brazil, Canada, Japan, US,
- European partners: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, UK & Israel
Benefit from the unique opportunity to meet partners from the Global Jazz scene:
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
For more information and to register: https://jazzahead-special-edition-overseas-relations.b2match.io/