Ensure your green transition by enhancing your economic, environmental and social sustainability
The European Union (EU) and the Brussels-Capital Region aim to become climate-neutral by 2050. Start now putting in place the social / environmental transition which is envisaged by the Brussels-Capital Region by 2030. Anticipating the new rules will help you innovating, to better addressing increasing customers’ demands, investors’ and shareholders’ expectations!
You have a daily challenge with the green transition and sustainability?
You have questions around it, how to turn this constraint into a business development opportunity?
Where are you according to this scheme?
- No idea, which are the challenges? We will present you the current and future challenges and explain why being sustainable today is a strength for tomorrow. We will help you assess your current sustainability and the possibilities of improvement.
- You are aware of the challenges but don’t know the opportunities to engage in more sustainable business models and activities? We will run together a full sustainability assessment to evaluate your level under all aspects and perspectives in order to provide you with the most suitable advice to improve:
- available sources of EU funding for sustainable investment,
- personalized advice to access EU R&I funding and LIFE,
- orientate you and put you in contact with the most relevant contact of other EU programmes.
In other words, we will be your reference person for questions on access to EU funding programmes available for the green transition of SMEs
- You want to enhance your opportunities and further improve since you are already eco-innovative? We will work together with the most appropriate expert to deliver with a tailor-made action plan, just for you. Thanks to our network knowledge on EU-level organisations relevant to sustainability, regional organisations offering sustainability-related services, we will also deliver advice on access to finance, partnering and technology transfer services, advice on EU legislation and standards, support for EU certification schemes.
Depending on where you are, Enterprise Europe Brussels’ advisors can guide you to analyse your needs, understand where to start, navigate in the jungle of fundings and accompaniments and to use innovation and internationalisation as leverage for more resource-efficient and circular product, services, processes.
First, your advisors analyse your current level of sustainability in order to properly adapt to your reality and to provide you with the best perspectives for improvement and set an action plan.
In other words, you will receive information on relevant EU R&I funding matching your needs, as well as opportunities to find relevant commercial and technological partners or exchange with peers, advice on EU legislation and standards.
To sum up, you will get valuable advice on how to increase your competitiveness.
Contact your dedicated Enterprise Europe Brussels advisor from hub.brussels at firstname.lastname@example.org