Are you looking for a business partner abroad? Enterprise Europe Network platform connects Brussels with 65 countries. It lists 466 applications and 5781 commercial offers to date under 12 forms of partnership. Who you are interested in? Concrete examples.
1. Buy shares in a foreign company: 35 profiles on the platform can be of interest to you. Example: “German GreenTech company with an innovative solution to increase the added value of residual materials and biomass available for sale under acquisition agreement.”
2. Become a commercial agent for other companies: 1285 profiles are looking for a staff member. Example: “Commercial agencies sought in Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland and Sweden for cutting edge pastry equipment.”
3. Become a distributor of products from another company: 2512 profiles are looking for a distributor. Example: “Catalan company specialized in the production of wooden toys seeks distributors in Germany, Benelux, and France.”
4. Invest in a company: no less than 65 profiles on the platform are looking for investors. Example: “Polish manufacturer of plastic films and flexible packaging using flexo print technology seeks financial agreement.”
5. Entering a franchise with a foreign shop-name: there are currently 48 franchisors on the platform. Example: “Spanish company looking for franchisees for handmade ice cream and crepe system parlors.”
6. Create a joint venture with a partner for a specific project: 163 profiles wish to create this type of structure. Example: “Italian company designing and developing embedded software/firmware in the transport, military and biomedical sectors is looking for partners under joint ventures, license agreement or subcontracting.”
7. Buy a licence, as proposed by 184 profiles. Example: “Greek SME with cloud application for commercial GIS applications for real property management offers licence agreements.”
8. Manufacturing products abroad: as many as 142 profiles offer outsourcing of production. Example: “A Swiss company offers manufacturing agreement to produce polyurethane customized components with the Reaction Injection Moulding (RIM) procedure.”
9. Externalise a part of your business process: outsourcing is proposed by 329 profiles. Example: “Slovenian SME specializing in textile printing, is offering its facilities and know-how in screen printing under manufacturing or outsourcing agreements.”
10. Go through a service agreement: 315 profiles offer such agreements for a specific service. Example: “A Singapore-based broadcast consultancy and services company offering service to European companies via service agreement.”
11. Sub-contract part of a specific contract to one of the 639 profiles you offer. Example: “Subcontracting in injection moulding and compression moulding is offered.”
12. Find a supplier for a specific product: some 64 companies are looking for suppliers. Example: “A Polish meat factory is searching for suppliers of fresh and frozen meat in Belgium.”
EEN disseminates free of charge your trade request on www.brusselsnetwork.be and contacts you with interested foreign companies. Conversely, identify the offers that match your target on the platform; EEN will connect you to them.
Contact: Jean-Philippe Mergen, firstname.lastname@example.org — tel. 02 210 01 77